Thursday, September 6, 2007

The randomness of all randomness

Getting selected for ICT survey?! That is really quite hard.. the chance is like 2/26...about 8%?!
And then, i get selected. [-.-]
Such powerful random factors in play..and so i was wondering what ICT stands for..
I Cannot Teach
I Cannot Tahan
I Cannot Too
I Can Telephone
I Can Trip
Institute for Counter Terrorism
International Conference on Telecommunications
Inverse Cosine Transform
Impossibly Crazy Teachers
In Camp Training
Islamabad Capital Territory
Indian Country Today

Since the survey is on "teaching and learning", I surmise that ICT stands for I Can Trip, as the Chinese saying goes, 跌倒就要爬起来. You learn to move on after failures..

Hence, there is absolutely no point of this survey, and I believe that the only good point of this is to be able to go late for lessons.

No comments: