Thursday, May 24, 2007

'elo

Hello people! It's been a while... glad to see the class blog still active, albeit more on the tagboard side... Anyway, hope that school life hasn't been to hard on you guys/gals. Australia's a cool place, good weather and nice environment. Wish you people were here. 50% of my cohort here is Singaporeans... lots of Chinese/Indonesian/Malays here too. I'm like, the youngest here =.= Most of them are 19 or above... And for those from high school side... Mrs Teo CM's NIECE IS IN HERE TOO! She failed me for 2 years... I've developed a phobia of her and now she's haunting me through the manifestation of her niece... Just great.

Alrighty, that's all folks, there's really a lot more but... it'd take too long to list.

And a little humor I found in a teacher's cubicle...


It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
It is important that a man makes you laugh.
It is important to find a man who you can count on and who doesn't lie to you.
It is important that a man loves you and cares for you.
It is also important that these four men don't know each other.

P.S. I've successfully infused the card playing tradition into this school as well :)

Bye!

No comments: