Friday, August 22, 2008

hang in there...

To all my friends:
You can't doubt. If you doubt, then that's it. the biggest thing is staying positive and imagining anything is possible. Because it really is...Everything you do is not going to yield immediate results. it is going to take a long time (2 mths should be enough I guess)before we see the improvement. If you stay positive, and you think anything's possible, you can do whatever you want. * phelps *

All those studying, tests and revision is like a machine tuning itself, being tinkered with, being oiled, getting prepared, obviously for the insane A levels. Once we are in the hall, sitting before the paper, we are not thinking, we are ready. *writer*

While there are days when we are " so tired, exhausted, I just want to go back to bed" we must remind ourselves:" This is the A levels, I can't be tired, I've got to get up...This is the biggest of the big" ( this is a little...aiya we try only ok Xp)

I read this article about Michael Phelps, hailed the greatest Olympian of all times because of the bag of gold medals he had won this Olympics. lol It was impressive, no doubt, but it was the spirit that made me go 'wow'... so I decided to do a little editing to the words of the olympian and the writer...hehe hope there are no copyrights involved. acknowledgements: the straits times

to all and myself, hang in there!

No comments: