Sunday, March 18, 2007

How can this happen?!

Why were so many ppl transferred out of our class(this is a little outdated but I still want to write this coz I only found out today...)?! Other than those who changed combination, when I read about Kar Wee and Raincoat leaving our class, I got no more mood to finish homework le...

My feelings now can be illustrated by an example of:

[We were playing Dai dee happily at the class bench, then a teacher, with 'Time Tableing Committee' written across his face, came up and confiscated the cards, awarded 4 demerit points each, and pulled out Shao Zhe, Li Xuan, Jaya, Kar Wee, Yu En, and Jun Xian, who were playing asshole dai dee, to do CS. Then Jun Xian quickly ran to hug Jun Jie and refused to let go, despite the strong clutches of the teacher. Finally, we managed to snatch jun xian back from the teacher...]

My god...wonder how our class will be like tmr...

..this scenario is the perfect example of the saying:
'Don't wait till you're going to die to look back at life and see if you've achieved anything at all.'
a.k.a 'Don't wait till 62 is going to explode to look back and see if we've enjoyed being in each other's presence and cherished the class at all.'


I just came back from genting, but something funny happened on the way back. I was with my parents in a taxi which drove us down the 'highland', and my parents happened to chat with the driver...then I heard the driver say in canto: “你不懂啊,我十年前是做大耳聋的。。。不懂跟多少人讨过债。。。” Then, I saw everyone's mouth drop open, and I suddenly feared for my life...wha...I'm in the car of another BOss leh...then I realised: "我们很像是同行的。。”

And this morning, we're coming back to Singapore, having just attended a relative's wedding dinner last night, my gm 打包 quite a lot of the roast pork head home. We put them at the boot of the car, then the guards at the custom wanted to check our boot. However, the thing is they're all Malays and you know, they dun like pork...so I was imitating their reaction when they see the pork--->"Eeee! Barbie! Barbie!" But anyway, I was thinking I could use the pig heads to hang at my debitor's doors when they dun wanna pay up...apart from splashing calligraphy ink on their doors..

But anyway, hopefully some people will be successful in appealing back to our class if they sent an appeal.

No comments: