Wednesday, March 14, 2007

thanks!

hey 62 [especially to jean,phyllis,zoe,junxian,cheehao,guozhen,eric,junjie,shifu,yu en], thanks for all your support, especially for huangcheng..hmmm..during the period of huangcheng i was really busy..until now den i saw all your posts but anyway i'm touched...hahas...i've never expected them as some of you always niao me bcoz of huangcheng..
to those who never go huangcheng: hey peeps..i only can say tat you've miss a great show..hahas..but nevertheless..you can purchase the exclusive huangcheng vcd though..or can wait for me to burn it for you..
to jaya: sorry darling..the request for english subtitles was consistently being rejected so perhaps you can watch the vcd wif me translating for you? ((:
enjoy ur hols guys..dunno wad will 62 be like when school reopens..and anyway..who kop my chemical bonding ws!! give me back!!
my god..wif make up..i look like a freak man..[photo taken after huangcheng performance..11march2007]

No comments: