Thursday, February 8, 2007

壹貳叁肆伍,上山打鬆鼠

2day i feel very depressed. ytd after i reached home, then i suddenly realised, eh? Did I miss out something? isn't 2day a day very special to me? Haiz........ Somemore hor.... our class got 2 welfare sec, the 布包虾 from mgs, maybe they r too busy mugging for the math and CLL tests and forgot about me..... So disappointed, maybe I should go hang myself in some corners........

LOL just kidding. On a happier note, O level result is coming out 2morro!!!! Lol aren't u feeling excited. According to the emb message, the IP student are required to report to high sch audi at 2pm sharp..... and we r released at 11am sharp...... wth, tat means we r gonna play for 3hours ?!


Again...... be happy, dont worry about ur O level. JTS is coming..... 2day we had chem SPA, I finished it dam early then I stone in front of the burrete. Then Mr Pang came and talk to me.... I forgot how i link the topic to JTS one. Oh ya, I think he said:"I taught ur senior class b4." Then I said our JTS is coming. Then he asked so u finished ur STJ already? I said:" No?!" Then he was like a bit shocked, then said:" ok, if ur senior dont give STJ, tell me, I will go after them." Lol.....

Btw.... for those ppl who went for dinner, physic rep say dont forget to finish ur tutorial 1-3. If nt u will receive punishments........

No comments: