Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Letting water

Commonly known as 放水, kah wee let water onto jun xian. That might be yesterday, but it was quite cool. I think he did it due to me shooting him. And everyone else.
And so today, i applied pressure onto kah wee's red water bottle during gp lesson. Here is my letter of apology. (I learnt this in literature hor!)

I put your red water bottle
on the used chewing gum
and applied pressure
I am sorry, the round white ball was
begging me to be flattened

And so today, due to our dear, great, exciting, fun, friend, who skipped gp, caused our dear, great, exciting, fun, teacher, to explode, we were exploded upon for the first time.
Oh yes, and mr. לִוְיָתָן whatever that is, i went to find out what it means! Big whale like thingy called a Leviathan? Oks, it aptly describes you. Big, large, friendly, and spouts water? =)

No comments: