Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Craps

2day I went to visit my fren's class blog, and wth, their posts have gone up to 100+. And our blog is like ... em.... 30+? For those who nv post rit, argh, u better post sth.... ppl like..... em...... everyone except for raincoat, chee hao, huiying, me, shaozhe, kahwee and......Rujin! It is a bad habit to read ppl's post and nv post back lor. Argh, so pleaz post sth, craps are also welcomed.

Again the chem test is a killer.... last time is got time but dont know how to do, this time is know how to do but no time........... 2day I came down to class bench after cll, saw them not playing .... leh. It is like they sit 美美 and nv play.... I was like har?! For the 1st time they nv play .... lor, and they saw me, laughing somemore. I was like HAR?! Oh...... 原来被 oops...... No wonder ........1st time lor.......

circles in this pic should not be moving........

No comments: