Sunday, February 18, 2007

this is how we celebrate our 62 CNY..


what are we waiting..



she abit not happy ah..actually i dunno when is this taken?! hand over the culprit to me..



nothing to do at the ct bench..



councillors not ready yet..



had a grp photos of thr pretty people in our class but still abit bored...



therefore we went up the second level and have a mass photo taking session! firstly, presenting me and jaya!!



shaozhe and me!!



den shifu and me!!



paiseh..it's still shifu and me!!



shi fu wants his solo now..but..there's still my hand! XP



here's chee bear bear..hmm..restless sia.



and the guys..hey..smile for the cam leh..but anyway..it's gonna be fac dance soon..so some of us got downstairs and check out wazzup at the ct bench..dun be surprise..it's ANOTHER PHOTOTAKING SESSION!!



chee hao and jaya!! ps.did anyone realise the change of clothes?



jaya and me!!



zoe, mingyi[snr class] adn choon yen [another class] (: see..we're one big FAMILY..XD



zoe and me!!



zoe with half a mingyi



i'm armoured with an origami arm!!



he make one he make one..oopsie..ganna caught pointing at him..

No comments: